The Hill Team
When you have a Mountain to climb, start with the Hills…
Meeting Your Home Buying and Refinancing Needs
Insuring You are Treated Like Family Every Step of the Way…
Honoring The Brave Men and Women who've Served Our Great Country
Giving Back to the Veterans who have Given So Much for our Freedom
Serving Clients in the Bay Area and all of California since 1997
When it comes to providing mortgage lending services to my customers, The Hill Team’s approach is different from most.
I want to put my clients into loans they can afford and which give them the best long term success. My job is to understand your overall financial position and then provide the best advice as to how you can reach your financial goals.
My approach is honest, straightforward advice in a confidential private environment.
I educate my clients on the entire process so we eliminate their fears and create confidence going forward to a more comfortable environment. My Loan Operations Manager (who happens to be my wife) is second to none with handling the finer details of the loan process as it travels through the pipeline. She gets nothing but the finest praise for her attention to detail and thoroughness from clients, title reps and Realtors.
See Our Latest Posts at The Hill Team Blog…
Title insurers conduct a title search on public records before they agree to insure the purchaser or mortgagee of land. Specifically, after a real estate sales contract has been executed and escrow opened, a title professional will search the public records to look for any problems with the home’s title.read more
No doubt, a lot is involved in order to get a mortgage. You wouldn’t be looking up loan information if it were possible to get a mortgage loan in a single day with a simple application. But American Pacific Mortgage does the heavy lifting so you can concentrate on your life rather than the mortgage loan.read more
Because we live in a computer-driven society, you’re probably not surprised to hear that your creditworthiness comes down to one number. The years of paying your various bills: your mortgage, car payments, and credit card bills can be analyzed, sliced, spindled and mutilated into a single indicator of whether you’re likely to meet your future obligations.read more
See What Your Options Are Let The Hill Team Experience Work for YOU…
Get a FREE Rate Quote
Call Scott Direct
Helpful Tips When Beginning The Home Buying Process…
- It is extremely important that you don’t make any major life changes immediately before or during the loan process.
- Don’t quit your job, change jobs, or become self employed.
- Don’t make any large purchases like a vehicle or furniture.
- Don’t co-sign on any loans for someone else.
- Don’t spend money that you have set assigned for down payment or closing costs.
- Don’t make any changes to your credit like opening new cards, spending on cards, or even closing accounts without guidance from a professional.
- Don’t panic! The loan process can seem daunting, particularly if it is your first time. We will help you understand what is needed and to get you to the finish line.